MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar. MediBloc has a market capitalization of $57.59 million and $1.01 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MediBloc coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0194 or 0.00000242 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,186.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $598.92 or 0.07371370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $938.50 or 0.11550900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.66 or 0.02605110 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00205202 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.00834096 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $248.89 or 0.03063340 BTC.
MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. MediBloc’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 coins and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 coins. MediBloc’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. MediBloc’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MediBloc is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MediBloc’s official website is medibloc.org/en.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
MediBloc Coin Trading
MediBloc can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.