MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One MediBloc coin can now be purchased for about $0.0205 or 0.00000246 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Coinrail. Over the last seven days, MediBloc has traded down 17% against the U.S. dollar. MediBloc has a total market cap of $60.86 million and $1.09 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,390.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $621.38 or 0.07460930 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $966.54 or 0.11605300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.15 or 0.01971010 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $216.92 or 0.02604540 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00207452 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00113401 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.72 or 0.00849176 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $257.32 or 0.03089630 BTC.
MediBloc Coin Profile
MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. MediBloc’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 coins and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 coins. The official website for MediBloc is medibloc.org/en. MediBloc’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. MediBloc’s official Twitter account is @_MediBloc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MediBloc is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MediBloc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.