PIVX (CURRENCY:PIVX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One PIVX coin can now be purchased for about $3.95 or 0.00048605 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit and Bisq. PIVX has a market cap of $220.20 million and $2.17 million worth of PIVX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PIVX has traded 21.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005263 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00014164 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001182 BTC.
PIVX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. PIVX’s total supply is 55,759,913 coins. PIVX’s official message board is forum.pivx.org. The official website for PIVX is www.pivx.org. PIVX’s official Twitter account is @_pivx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PIVX is /r/pivx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PIVX is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, currently in the PoS stage. PIVX uses the updated PoS 2.0 protocol and is based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It uses a network of masternodes for transparent decentralized governance and increased privacy. “
PIVX Coin Trading
PIVX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit, Bisq, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase PIVX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PIVX must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PIVX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PIVX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIVX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.