Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of PrairieSky Royalty (TSE: PSK) in the last few weeks:
- 3/1/2018 – PrairieSky Royalty was upgraded by analysts at GMP Securities from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a C$34.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$35.50.
- 2/27/2018 – PrairieSky Royalty was given a new C$38.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2018 – PrairieSky Royalty had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$31.00 to C$30.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2018 – PrairieSky Royalty had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$34.00 to C$33.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2018 – PrairieSky Royalty had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$36.00 to C$35.00.
PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (TSE:PSK) traded down C$0.35 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching C$27.91. The company had a trading volume of 337,942 shares, compared to its average volume of 440,137. PrairieSky Royalty Ltd has a 52 week low of C$27.10 and a 52 week high of C$35.90. The company has a market cap of $6,670.00, a P/E ratio of 54.73 and a beta of 1.04.
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, March 15th. Investors of record on Wednesday, February 28th will be issued a $0.063 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, February 27th. This represents a $0.76 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.71%. PrairieSky Royalty’s payout ratio is 146.08%.
PrairieSky Royalty Ltd. is a Canada-based company, which holds a portfolio of fee simple mineral title, and oil and gas royalty interests in Canada. The Company’s properties are located in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s assets include the Fee Lands, encompassing approximately 7.8 million acres; the GORR Interests, encompassing approximately 6.3 million acres of the GORR Lands; the GRT Interests, encompassing approximately 0.2 million acres of the GRT Lands; approximately 0.2 million acres of Crown Interest Lands primarily in Alberta, and the Seismic License to certain seismic data of Encana Corporation, encompassing approximately 43,000 kilometers of two dimensional seismic and over 13,000 square kilometers of three dimensional seismic.
Receive News & Ratings for PrairieSky Royalty Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PrairieSky Royalty Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.