Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 7th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $41.25 million and $899,592.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for about $0.79 or 0.00009755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 35.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142272 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003667 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020502 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00031183 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006338 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 55.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is www.quantumproject.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.