Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $3.39 million and $11,384.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quark has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0133 or 0.00000160 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, AEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,344.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $618.28 or 0.07458720 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $960.78 or 0.11590400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.36 or 0.02598010 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00208293 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00113059 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.18 or 0.00846626 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $254.80 or 0.03073800 BTC.
Quark (QRK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It launched on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 254,774,689 coins. The official message board for Quark is www.quarktalk.cc. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin. Quark’s official website is www.qrknet.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to purchase Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.