Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Revain has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Revain token can currently be bought for about $1.07 or 0.00013065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox, EtherDelta and BTC-Alpha. Revain has a market cap of $198.17 million and $6.20 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008563 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $72.63 or 0.00883169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00047062 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108553 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00195110 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Revain Token Profile
Revain’s genesis date was September 5th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 184,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Revain’s official website is revain.org. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, BTC-Alpha, Mercatox, BitFlip, Kucoin, YoBit and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.