Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 7th. In the last week, Rise has traded 16.4% lower against the dollar. Rise has a total market cap of $40.13 million and approximately $1.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00004024 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00064892 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034812 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005947 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000943 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00015249 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
RISE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 121,846,475 coins. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.