SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, SaluS has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One SaluS coin can currently be purchased for $83.85 or 0.01036060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. SaluS has a market capitalization of $84.71 million and $10.60 million worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007412 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004147 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001882 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $7.59 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029050 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003203 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000068 BTC.
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,010,242 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “SaluS coin uses alternative funding methods such as a Cloud Staking Service, Affiliate programs, Foundation Transaction Fee and a Traders Advantage service. 14.5 BTC were collected suring the SLS ICO. “
Buying and Selling SaluS
SaluS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.