Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Shift coin can currently be purchased for about $1.85 or 0.00022843 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Shift has a market capitalization of $21.85 million and approximately $348,584.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Shift has traded 40.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00064228 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00141700 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00034246 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00034625 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006091 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000928 BTC.
SHIFT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2016. Shift’s total supply is 11,817,957 coins. The official website for Shift is www.shiftnrg.org. The Reddit community for Shift is /r/ShiftNrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Shift’s official Twitter account is @ShiftNrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shif is a dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with the interplanetary file system – for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. “
Buying and Selling Shift
Shift can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shift must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shift using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shift and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.