StarCredits (CURRENCY:STRC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. StarCredits has a total market cap of $1.62 million and $68.00 worth of StarCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, StarCredits has traded down 9% against the dollar. One StarCredits token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004332 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
StarCredits’ launch date was July 31st, 2017. StarCredits’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,500,000 tokens. StarCredits’ official Twitter account is @_backtoearth and its Facebook page is accessible here. StarCredits’ official website is backto.earth.
Buying and Selling StarCredits
StarCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase StarCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCredits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StarCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.