Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 20% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded 17.4% higher against the dollar. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $104.09 million and approximately $7.62 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00005661 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Substratum was first traded on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 352,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 226,091,449 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance, Tidex, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.