Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004735 BTC on exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittrex, AEX and YoBit. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $209.63 million and $2.02 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Syscoin has traded down 33.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $164.15 or 0.01971010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004114 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016497 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 43.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004168 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029103 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00001020 BTC.
Syscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 531,589,727 coins. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, AEX, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bittylicious and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syscoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.