Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.46 or 0.00055089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Triangles has a total market cap of $478,017.00 and $127.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Triangles has traded 42.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00058509 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014575 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00093339 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00024075 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00036810 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.91 or 0.00579353 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000291 BTC.
TRI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 107,166 coins. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri. The official website for Triangles is www.triangles.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.