Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, Veritaseum has traded down 26.4% against the dollar. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $263.69 million and approximately $621,424.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veritaseum token can currently be bought for $129.47 or 0.01599050 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Token Store and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Veritaseum’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,036,645 tokens. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veritaseum is a smart contract-based wallet interface that allows anyone to create, enter and manage smart contracts without the need for any kind of intermediaries, middleman or centralized authority. Veritaseum will allow users to interact with real-world products based completely on blockchain technology and smart contracts, including P2P value trading, P2P letters of credit and DAOs. VERI tokens will allow users to interact with the Veritaseum wallet interface. “
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Veritaseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.