Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. Waves Community Token has a total market capitalization of $14.77 million and $47,780.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be purchased for about $1.48 or 0.00017814 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Tidex, Cryptomate and COSS. During the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 22.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
Waves Community Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,969,597 coins. Waves Community Token’s official message board is wavestalk.org. The Reddit community for Waves Community Token is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves Community Token’s official website is wavesplatform.com. Waves Community Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Waves Community Token Coin Trading
Waves Community Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Cryptomate, Binance, Gate.io, Tidex, Livecoin, COSS, YoBit, Coinrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Exrates, Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui, Kuna and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves Community Token must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves Community Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.