Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Waves coin can now be bought for approximately $5.03 or 0.00060656 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Kuna, Exrates and Binance. Over the last week, Waves has traded 18% lower against the dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $502.81 million and $22.29 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00143503 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.43 or 0.00198186 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00122101 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00272295 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003158 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048352 BTC.
Waves (WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins. The official website for Waves is wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Waves’ official message board is wavestalk.org. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, COSS, HitBTC, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Tidex, Exrates, Bittrex, Kuna, Coinrail, Gate.io, Exmo, Livecoin and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not presently possible to purchase Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.