XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. XTRABYTES has a total market cap of $44.42 million and approximately $104,087.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001274 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008443 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.10 or 0.00862966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00047385 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.34 or 0.00141688 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00028477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00107408 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
XTRABYTES uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for XTRABYTES is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official website is www.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XTRABYTES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.