BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last week, BLUE has traded down 8.5% against the dollar. BLUE has a total market cap of $7.57 million and approximately $8,384.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002541 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BLUE launched on October 18th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. BLUE’s official website is www.etherblue.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BLUE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.