C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. One C20 token can currently be bought for about $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. In the last week, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20’s launch date was October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. C20’s official message board is medium.crypto20.com. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. C20’s official website is crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.