COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. In the last seven days, COSS has traded down 26.2% against the US dollar. COSS has a market capitalization of $20.70 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COSS token can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003876 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS was first traded on September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 104,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,047,195 tokens. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for COSS is coss.io. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COSS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.