Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 30.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. Over the last week, Credo has traded down 26.8% against the dollar. Credo has a total market cap of $8.18 million and approximately $244.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can currently be purchased for $0.0149 or 0.00000183 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.82 or 0.00858606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00046023 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00108405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00193629 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Credo’s launch date was May 2nd, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio. The official website for Credo is bitbounce.com/credo. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Buying and Selling Credo
Credo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.