Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. Over the last seven days, Delphy has traded down 30.8% against the US dollar. One Delphy token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00012162 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and Gate.io. Delphy has a market cap of $37.07 million and approximately $3.90 million worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Delphy’s genesis date was August 30th, 2016. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,126,912 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delphy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.