Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Feathercoin has a total market cap of $49.50 million and $435,244.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Feathercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00003086 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.80 or 0.00155904 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013150 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011547 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006394 BTC.
Feathercoin Coin Profile
Feathercoin (FTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2013. Feathercoin’s total supply is 194,640,280 coins. The Reddit community for Feathercoin is /r/FeatherCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Feathercoin is forum.feathercoin.com. The official website for Feathercoin is feathercoin.com. Feathercoin’s official Twitter account is @feathercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Feathercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.