ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One ION coin can now be bought for $2.56 or 0.00031105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ION has traded down 22.3% against the U.S. dollar. ION has a total market capitalization of $52.23 million and $625,352.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00141868 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020637 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009613 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006367 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 55.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ION (CURRENCY:ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,273,131 coins and its circulating supply is 20,373,131 coins. The official message board for ION is ion.community. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.