Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/12/2018 – Manitowoc was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating. They now have a $29.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00.
- 2/12/2018 – Manitowoc had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $36.00 to $37.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/12/2018 – Manitowoc had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $44.00 to $36.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/12/2018 – Manitowoc had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $48.00 to $42.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/10/2018 – Manitowoc had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $37.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Manitowoc Company Inc (NYSE:MTW) opened at $33.59 on Tuesday. Manitowoc Company Inc has a 52 week low of $21.00 and a 52 week high of $44.03. The company has a quick ratio of 0.67, a current ratio of 1.76 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,181.82, a PE ratio of 159.95 and a beta of 1.33.
Manitowoc (NYSE:MTW) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, February 8th. The industrial products company reported ($0.15) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.04) by ($0.11). Manitowoc had a net margin of 0.59% and a negative return on equity of 1.59%. The company had revenue of $481.50 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $423.27 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned ($0.24) EPS. Manitowoc’s revenue for the quarter was up 27.3% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts expect that Manitowoc Company Inc will post 0.57 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, Director Charles David Myers bought 3,854 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 29th. The shares were bought at an average price of $39.12 per share, for a total transaction of $150,768.48. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, SVP Thomas G. Musial sold 4,476 shares of Manitowoc stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, February 13th. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.84, for a total value of $151,467.84. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 54,319 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,838,154.96. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.82% of the stock is owned by insiders.
The Manitowoc Company, Inc is a provider of engineered lifting equipment for the construction industry. The Company operates through the Crane business segment. It designs, manufactures and distributes a line of crawler-mounted lattice-boom cranes, which it sells under the Manitowoc brand name. It also designs and manufactures a line of top-slewing and self-erecting tower cranes, which it sells under the Potain brand name.
Receive News & Ratings for Manitowoc Company Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Manitowoc Company Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.