NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. In the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market cap of $16.52 million and approximately $10,006.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Graviex, FreiExchange and Tradesatoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $159.00 or 0.01955180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007473 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016611 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003947 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00028526 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001151 BTC.
NYC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 132,185,463,284 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Tradesatoshi, Graviex and FreiExchange. It is not presently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.