PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 27% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $24.46 million and approximately $160,808.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001357 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bleutrade and Tux Exchange. Over the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 21.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,303.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.98 or 0.07486250 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $951.40 or 0.11581400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.06 or 0.01960610 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $216.08 or 0.02630350 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00209933 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00111038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00836028 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $250.63 or 0.03050900 BTC.
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 219,552,939 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PotCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.