Cyberark Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/20/2018 – Cyberark Software was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/16/2018 – Cyberark Software had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc.
- 2/16/2018 – Cyberark Software had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/15/2018 – Cyberark Software had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Evercore ISI. They wrote, “We note that the company has spent at or lower than the implied (by guidance) total non-GAAP spend over the past three years with topline outperformance flowing through to operating income. We envision that this initial guide also likely proves to be conservative. We continue to believe the company has ample runway within the Global 2000 to grow with GDPR related deployments serving as a tailwind in 2018. Remain Outperform rated with $56 price target. Solid beat to end the year. 4Q revenue of $80.4M came in well above our/consensus estimate of $75.6M and above the high-end of the $75-76M guided range. As is typical with a topline beat from CyberArk, most of the revenue beat flowed through to operating margin which came in at 24.5% versus our prior estimate of 22.8% and the street’s 22.5%. This led to non-GAAP EPS of $0.41 versus our and the street’s prior estimate of $0.36.””
- 2/3/2018 – Cyberark Software was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Cyberark Software was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Cyber security solution provider, CyberArk recently reported splendid results for Q3 and raised guidance for full year. The company’s fabulous Q3 results, along with an overwhelming future outlook, indicate that its ongoing investment in sales and marketing strategies are paying off. Furthermore, it should be noted that, in 2Q17, the company had reported the slowest revenue growth rate of 14% since its listing in Sep 2014. Prior to that, it was around 25%. Therefore, its Q3 actual growth rate, along with Q4 projection of around 18% suggests a revival, which makes us optimistic about its long-term revenue prospects. Going ahead, CyberArk’s strategy of growing through acquisitions is encouraging. Additionally, investments in product suite and go-to-market sales strategies are the other positives for the company. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry to which it belongs to in the last one year.”
- 12/31/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – Cyberark Software was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Cyberark Software Ltd (CYBR) opened at $47.90 on Tuesday. Cyberark Software Ltd has a 1 year low of $39.34 and a 1 year high of $55.63. The firm has a market capitalization of $1,664.12, a price-to-earnings ratio of 106.45, a P/E/G ratio of 3.35 and a beta of 2.45.
Cyberark Software (NASDAQ:CYBR) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 15th. The technology company reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.36 by $0.05. Cyberark Software had a return on equity of 6.88% and a net margin of 6.12%. The business had revenue of $80.37 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $75.62 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.41 EPS. Cyberark Software’s revenue for the quarter was up 24.9% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts expect that Cyberark Software Ltd will post 0.66 earnings per share for the current year.
CyberArk Software Ltd is an Israel-based provider of information technology (IT) security solutions that protects organizations from cyber-attacks. The Company’s software solutions are focused on protecting privileged accounts, which have become a critical target in the lifecycle of cyber-attacks. The Company’s Privileged Account Security Solution consists of various products, such as Shares Technology Platform, Enterprise Password Vault, SSH Key Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Application Identity Manager, CyberArk-Conjur, Endpoint Privilege Manager and On-Demand Privileges Manager.
Receive News & Ratings for Cyberark Software Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cyberark Software Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.