SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $15.27 million and approximately $58,011.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SolarCoin has traded down 20.2% against the US dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004414 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $161.81 or 0.01961950 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004172 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007319 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016558 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028254 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001023 BTC.
SolarCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 21st, 2013. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,384,188 coins and its circulating supply is 41,930,449 coins. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, Bittrex, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SolarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.