Stox (CURRENCY:STX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. During the last seven days, Stox has traded down 24.1% against the dollar. One Stox token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003240 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Liqui. Stox has a market capitalization of $11.14 million and $747,167.00 worth of Stox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Stox Token Profile
Stox was first traded on August 2nd, 2017. Stox’s total supply is 57,484,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,141,232 tokens. Stox’s official Twitter account is @stx_coin. Stox’s official website is www.stox.com. The Reddit community for Stox is /r/STOX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform that leverages the concept of the wisdom of the crowd. It allows users to trade the outcome of upcoming events in multiple categories, including finance, sports, politics and more. “
Buying and Selling Stox
Stox can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, HitBTC, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Qryptos, Liqui, Bancor Network and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Stox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stox must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Stox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stox and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.