Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. Voxels has a total market cap of $26.98 million and $6.37 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Voxels has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001565 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $161.79 or 0.01963100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004755 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016558 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028254 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001023 BTC.
Voxels Coin Profile
Voxels is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 26th, 2015. Voxels’ total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The official message board for Voxels is www.thevoxel.com/forum. The official website for Voxels is www.voxelus.com. Voxels’ official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Livecoin and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.