WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. WeTrust has a total market cap of $17.51 million and $193,023.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, WeTrust has traded 33.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One WeTrust token can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002314 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00877087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00046113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00109297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00193857 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
WeTrust’s genesis date was April 18th, 2017. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WeTrust is www.wetrust.io. The official message board for WeTrust is medium.com/wetrust-blog. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
Buying and Selling WeTrust
WeTrust can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WeTrust must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WeTrust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.