Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Worldcore has a total market cap of $7.28 million and $188,918.00 worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Worldcore has traded 29.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Worldcore token can currently be purchased for about $0.0416 or 0.00000506 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00877087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00046113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00109297 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00193857 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Worldcore Token Profile
Worldcore launched on August 28th, 2017. Worldcore’s total supply is 245,209,299 tokens and its circulating supply is 175,109,299 tokens. Worldcore’s official Twitter account is @worldcoresocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Worldcore is worldcore.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Worldcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.