Media headlines about Cabelas (NYSE:CAB) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cabelas earned a news impact score of 0.09 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.9667944516015 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Global Fishing Rods Market Research Report 2018-2025 – The Financial Analyst (theanalystfinancial.com)
- Citigroup Becomes First Major Bank to Restrict Some Gun Sales – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Global Fishing Equipments Market by 2022 Market Share, Revenue, Consumption, Suppliers, Manufacturers – Investor Opinion (opinioninvestor.com)
- Fly Fishing Reel Market Outlook 2023: Market Trends, Segmentation, Market Growth and Competitive Landscape – Business Services (businessservices24.com)
- Fishing Equipments Market Growth Opportunities, Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Geographic Segmentation … – Business Services (businessservices24.com)
Cabelas (NYSE CAB) opened at $61.50 on Friday. Cabelas has a 52-week low of $45.00 and a 52-week high of $63.60. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,240.00, a P/E ratio of 31.87 and a beta of 0.14. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50, a quick ratio of 2.40 and a current ratio of 2.75.
Cabelas Company Profile
Cabela’s Incorporated is an omni-channel retailer of hunting, fishing, camping, shooting sports and related outdoor merchandise. The Company offers its customers a selection of national and regional brand products, including its Cabela’s brand. The Company’s segments include Merchandising and Financial Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Cabelas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cabelas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.