AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 29th. AppCoins has a market cap of $50.16 million and $8.68 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be bought for $0.50 or 0.00006179 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 70.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.69 or 0.00809726 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012308 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00042812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.69 or 0.00168784 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00056440 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00196798 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppCoins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.