GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded 20.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 13th. One GrandCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. GrandCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $476.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GrandCoin has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $130.69 or 0.01610670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 26.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011736 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004245 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009220 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00018807 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001357 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002680 BTC.
GrandCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s official website is grandcoin.info. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GrandCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.