Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 30th. Bytecoin has a market cap of $602.26 million and $5.05 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded up 52.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.84 or 0.02390460 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002405 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00017644 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007371 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- BitCoal (COAL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000322 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,837,582,093 coins. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.