Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last week, Civic has traded 63.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $116.88 million and $27.81 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00004255 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Huobi, IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.21 or 0.00801045 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00017257 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00040814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.17 or 0.00164268 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00052983 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00195578 BTC.
Civic’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, EtherDelta, AEX, Liqui, Livecoin, Kucoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Radar Relay, ChaoEX, BigONE, Bittrex, Mercatox, IDEX, COSS, Gate.io and Huobi. It is not possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.