Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 24th. Flash has a market capitalization of $21.40 million and approximately $12,413.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flash coin can currently be bought for $0.0238 or 0.00000284 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Flash has traded 13.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003494 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.68 or 0.00843034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011926 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00042768 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00155426 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00054772 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00198992 BTC.
Flash Coin Profile
Flash was first traded on August 5th, 2016. Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.