Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Gambit coin can now be purchased for approximately $7.84 or 0.00097020 BTC on exchanges. Gambit has a total market cap of $9.41 million and $8,115.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Gambit has traded 16.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.55 or 0.00700012 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002510 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00031106 BTC.
Gambit Coin Profile
GAM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.