SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SFE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 24th. Over the last week, SafeCoin has traded down 22.8% against the dollar. SafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $90.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SafeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021754 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00083788 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000141 BTC.
SafeCoin Coin Profile
SafeCoin (SFE) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 25th, 2016.
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy SafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SafeCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.