TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 24th. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $44.53 million and $271,131.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can now be bought for about $5.47 or 0.00065197 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last week, TaaS has traded up 40.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003494 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.68 or 0.00843034 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011926 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00042768 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00155426 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00054772 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00198992 BTC.
TaaS was first traded on March 22nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, CoinExchange, Bancor Network and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TaaS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.