8Bit (CURRENCY:8BIT) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One 8Bit coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003412 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. 8Bit has a market capitalization of $395,282.00 and approximately $284.00 worth of 8Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, 8Bit has traded up 39.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $55.26 or 0.00700090 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00045923 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004659 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00100940 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000049 BTC.
8Bit (CRYPTO:8BIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2015. 8Bit’s total supply is 1,467,841 coins. 8Bit’s official Twitter account is @8bit_8bit_8bit and its Facebook page is accessible here. 8Bit’s official website is www.8-bit.ga.
8Bit Coin Trading
8Bit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to purchase 8Bit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 8Bit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 8Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 8Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 8Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.