CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 17th. One CoinDash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Binance and BigONE. CoinDash has a market cap of $33.31 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CoinDash has traded down 39.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008292 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003735 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.74 or 0.00845959 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012277 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00151705 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051797 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $24.14 or 0.00297134 BTC.
CoinDash’s launch date was July 16th, 2017. CoinDash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 656,173,039 tokens. The official website for CoinDash is www.coindash.io. CoinDash’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance, Gatecoin, HitBTC, BigONE and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy CoinDash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.