Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $19.74 million and approximately $47,125.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.20 or 0.00089035 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded up 16.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $373.19 or 0.04611610 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00063588 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $62.92 or 0.00777485 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00034907 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00022056 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00084302 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00056804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00036225 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
Diamond (CRYPTO:DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,739,389 coins. The official website for Diamond is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.