Global Currency Reserve (CURRENCY:GCR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, Global Currency Reserve has traded up 25.9% against the dollar. Global Currency Reserve has a total market cap of $3.92 million and $4,538.00 worth of Global Currency Reserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Global Currency Reserve coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0377 or 0.00000477 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.39 or 0.00207304 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003424 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00071350 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007158 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Global Currency Reserve
Global Currency Reserve (CRYPTO:GCR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2015. Global Currency Reserve’s total supply is 104,014,541 coins. Global Currency Reserve’s official Twitter account is @GCRWorldwide. Global Currency Reserve’s official website is www.globalcurrencycoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “GCR is the the first home-based business opportunity with its own cryptocurrency and immediate opportunities for wealth-building and personal success. Global Coin Reserve created their very own cryptocurrency called “GCR Coins”. GCR coins are no different then other cyyptocurrencies like litecoin, namecoin and feathercoin, the only difference is that GCR coins are not as widely used as the rest or not used at all. Global Coin Reserve is a Multi-Level Marketing Company – similar to a pyramid scheme. “
Buying and Selling Global Currency Reserve
Global Currency Reserve can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to purchase Global Currency Reserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Global Currency Reserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Global Currency Reserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Global Currency Reserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Global Currency Reserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.