Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. In the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded up 17.6% against the US dollar. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market capitalization of $63,740.00 and approximately $87.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00003148 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $364.10 or 0.04612900 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00062950 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.01 or 0.00772961 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00035013 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00022099 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00084339 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00056841 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00036546 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
About Gold Pressed Latinum
Gold Pressed Latinum is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. Gold Pressed Latinum’s official website is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Gold Pressed Latinum Coin Trading
Gold Pressed Latinum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gold Pressed Latinum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Pressed Latinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.