GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded up 19.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 17th. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001664 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. GoldCoin has a total market cap of $5.52 million and approximately $135,466.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GoldCoin has traded 73.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 79% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007152 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001892 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 41.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
GoldCoin (GLD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 15th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 40,959,052 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.