Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. Over the last week, Hshare has traded up 30.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Hshare coin can now be purchased for about $6.82 or 0.00084302 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Kucoin, Huobi and ZB.COM. Hshare has a market cap of $292.49 million and approximately $49.52 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00022056 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HSR uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,874,603 coins. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hshare’s official website is h.cash. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Hshare
Hshare can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, Abucoins, Allcoin, ACX, Kucoin, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, EXX, Coinnest, Huobi, TOPBTC, OKEx, Cryptopia, CoolCoin, ZB.COM, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hshare using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hshare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.